Logi Nu
Awally11

3.1 update Market Won't Load

I installed the 3.1 update and the market won't load, it shows loading then the screen just is black.  I have tried just about everything, is anyone else havening this issue or know of a fix.  Thanks

Logi Nu
nhislop

Re: 3.1 update Market Won't Load

I just got the update today and am having the same issue.
towboy123
Topics: 124
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

Do a factory reset this should clear up the issue. Also I had a few bugs early that all went away after using the Revue for awhile. It seemed like the Revue needed to settle down after the update
___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
___________________________________________________________________________________
Harmony Link, Logitech Revue, Sanyo DP-55441 HDTV, Dish Network Hopper and 3 Joeys,
Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony BDP-S350 BluRay, Squeezebox Classic, Sony DVP CX875P, Sony iPod dock, Sony PS2, XBOX, Wii. Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logitech Employee
jrichardson

Do you have any ICON's missing from the Home Bar?

James Richardson
Sr. Platform QA Engineer
==========================
Logitech, Digital Home Group
Logi Browser
cupajoe415

So happy I may not be alone... I have factory reset twice now and still no android market, just a blank screen that stalls out.  Did any of you previous posters get this worked out yet??  If so how?  Im ok giving it some time to rest and "settle", but if there is something I can do, I would love to get it done. 

Logi Nu
shashiranjan84

I am having same problem. I reset it for 10 times with no luck. even made new google account,

Logi Browser
cupajoe415

I am pretty sure that it is not the account... I have gotten it to work for a minute or two twice now in the last few hours, but that is a rare occurence.  Maybe it is overloaded somehow.  I will give it a try late tonight, when everyone else goes to bed. 

towboy123
Topics: 124
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

As the update process ramps up I can see masses of people trying to go to the market and clogging the servers. You also had a major phone release yesterday. It could be the issue.
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
Harmony Link, Logitech Revue, Sanyo DP-55441 HDTV, Dish Network Hopper and 3 Joeys,
Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony BDP-S350 BluRay, Squeezebox Classic, Sony DVP CX875P, Sony iPod dock, Sony PS2, XBOX, Wii. Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Nu
pfer10

Mine is doing the same thing.  I factory reset once.  After the loading signal icon goes away try hitting the menu key.  I then can go to home and it shows apps but nothing will load.  It just shows the loading icon then just sits.

Logitech Employee
jrichardson

OK people ===  FACTORY RESET IS NOT NEEDED to get Market to work.  The issue is that Google Market is flaky right now due to the flood of Revue users trying to access it.

Please just be patiant !!! :smileyvery-happy:

James Richardson
Sr. Platform QA Engineer
==========================
Logitech, Digital Home Group