Logi Nu
invinciblegod

Amazon instant streaming not working

I can't watch any instant streaming videos prime or trailers on the logitech revue. I at first didn't know what it was supposed to look like, so I went onto my computer ans saw that when you press the watch now button the top part of the browser changes into a flash video.

On my revue when pressing the watch now button nothing happens. Is there some sort of setting for the chrome browser so that it will display the flash video?

Also, the Onion says this browser is not supported. So I don't know why my browser is not working. Thanks for any help. 

Logi Guru
Eferzz

Re: Amazon instant streaming not working

invinciblegod wrote:

I can't watch any instant streaming videos prime or trailers on the logitech revue. I at first didn't know what it was supposed to look like, so I went onto my computer ans saw that when you press the watch now button the top part of the browser changes into a flash video.

On my revue when pressing the watch now button nothing happens. Is there some sort of setting for the chrome browser so that it will display the flash video?

Also, the Onion says this browser is not supported. So I don't know why my browser is not working. Thanks for any help. 

If you're having a problem watching videos on Amazon Instant Video or Prime.  Then your User Agent on the Chrome browser on the Google TV device is probably set to something other than Default.  Within Chrome use GTV Menu > Settings > Advanced > Mode > Default

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.