Logi Nu
mrf91
Accepted Solution

Android Market Not Working/Loading

So I've had the HC update pretty much since it was released and not once have I been able to use the Market. The app opens but appears to not fully load (view pictures below). I've reset and restored to factory settings many, many times. I've killing all the running Market programs and cleared their cache. I was initially using wifi, then switched to a power line ethernet setup and finally a complete wired connection. So far, nothing has worked!

I'm one of the logitech revue early adopters and I've been fairly patient in terms of the update but now that HC has been released, I'm getting impatient about accessing the Android Market.

So if anyone could help me figure out my problem it would be greatly appreciated!

Picture 1
Picture 2
Logi Guru
Eferzz

Re: Android Market Not Working/Loading

mrf91 wrote:
So I've had the HC update pretty much since it was released and not once have I been able to use the Market. The app opens but appears to not fully load. I've reset and restored to factory settings many, many times. I've killing all the running Market programs and cleared their cache. I was initially using wifi, then switched to a power line ethernet setup and finally a complete wired connection. So far, nothing has worked!

You may try the same troubleshooting steps Scoot has performed in this thread, "not showing up in market". Even through the symptoms aren't the same, the tested troubleshooting measures might help resolve the problem. My personal recommendation is Using Google Public DNS instead of your ISP's DNS server just in case that they have old DNS cache preventing you from accessing the Android Market.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
mrf91

Holy crap! Thanks you very much! Changing the DNS did the trick. This made my day!

Logi Guru
Eferzz

mrf91 wrote:

Holy crap! Thanks you very much! Changing the DNS did the trick. This made my day!

You're welcome.  Glad to help.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.