Logi Nu
macsnjets

Does Logitech give warranty on a refurbished Revue ?

I purchased my review just a few days ago from 1saleaday.com. Its refurbished and it looks like it came from logitech because the items were in bubble wrap bags with paper on the outside of the bags labled with the Logitech Logo however there was no paperwork inside the box. Do I get any kind of warranty from Logitech ? I also got a unit which has a developer build of 3.1 (ka2x-20110715.112445.user-b55579) with no netflix and as of now I'm having trouble updating it. Is this what logitech considers refurbished ?

Logi Visitor
JKenP

Re: Does Logitech give warranty on a refurbished Revue ?

Logitech may have many faults but providing service to two outside parties is beyond their responsibility.  I can sympathize with your plight.  If you did purchase it from Logitech, you would have paid Logitech wouldn't you? 

There are a lot of units that were "upgraded" with a beta copy of the latest version.  That did away with the warranty responsiblity and that was announced at the time.   It was said those units would not get the automatic upgrade.

I suggest you Google around for another hacked version of the real upgrade to see if you can install that.  Or contact the seller who misrepresented what he had.

Logi Guru
Logi Guru
BLH

Re: Does Logitech give warranty on a refurbished Revue ?

I had the same thing happen with a Refurbished Gateway Computer.

It was refurbished by a third party and had no Gateway Warrantee. Just the one from the company that did the refurbishing.