03-24-2012 01:21 PM
I am trying to control my revue with the Harmony Droid app,
Everything works great EXCEPT the keyboard tab. When I attempt to search for something, and I use the keyboard on the droid, nothing happens.
Any ideas what is wrong?
08-21-2012 02:19 PM
Have you tried to uninstall and install the application again? Do you get the same results?
To setup Logitech Harmony app for Android smartphone to control Revue, do the following:
- Before launching the Harmony app:
- Ensure you have downloaded and installed the Harmony apponto your Android smartphone.
- Ensure your Android smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Revue.
- Ensure your TV and Revue are on.
- Locate and launch the Harmony appon your Android smartphone.
- When the Harmony applaunches, select the Logitech Revue that you would like to connect to. If you have multiple Revues on the same network, they will all be listed.
- Your TV will now display a 4 digit code which you must enter into your Android smartphone.
- Once you have entered the code, your Android smartphone will be connected to your Revue. You may then be prompted to answer additional questions to complete the setup.
- The last step is to turn off all of your devices. If any of them are on you can turn them off by pressing Off next to the device.
You will now be able to control Revue using your Android smartphone.
Please give this a try and let me know how did it work for you.
Logitech Support Specialist.
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.