Logi Nu
crashN2u

Have to constantly reload webpages.

I'm having trouble using Chrome.  Almost every page I try to navigate to gets a broken page message.  I click reload and it loads.  Some pages though, won't load at all and kind of go into a loop.  I have to force close the browser.    I checked the cache and it shows 0.00, so that isn't it.  Anyone have an idea.  It's extremely irritating.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Logisgo

Re: Have to constantly reload webpages.

crashN2u,

Would you happen to be receiving a error message that says, "Aw snaps?" Please let me know.

Logi Nu
Artayu

The problem is that it is a Logitech Revue, they for some reason lately are JUNK! I would almost pay someone to take mine! The ONLY way I can watch video on it is through the youtube app, if I load anything flash html or related it gives me that "Awe Snap" error which by the way Logitch is NOT FUNNY!

My best advice is unplug it from the tv and throw it out into the street! Worst buy I have ever made! (that is also counting the E.T game I bought for my old Atari!!!)

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Logisgo

[ Edited ]

Hello Artayu,

I understand you're having an issue with the Logitech Revue showing a "Aw snaps" error message. I'll be more than happy to assist you with this issue. Please follow the following steps:

Press the home button on your keyboard>Open Google Chrome browser>Hit the menu key (it's the button with four lines going across)>Settings>Advance settings>Under the hood>Adobe flash player storage settings>To the left click on "Global Storage Settings Panel" click on it and the bar that's located here, raise it all the way to the right until it displays "Unlimited">Next click on "Website Storage Settings Panel"(it's also going to be to the left of the screen) the bar that's located here, raise it all the way to the right until it displays "Unlimited." Also on the same page you're going to click on "Delete all sites" another window should pop up click "Confirm."

Once we've performed theses steps we're going to reboot Revue. Press and hold in sequence, CTRL+ALT+DEL on your keyboard.

Once the Revue booted back up, please let me know your experience with streaming or surfing the web.

Hope this helped!

If this helps you out, please click on the "Accept as Solution" or "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Logi Nu
srwiza001

this issue is not funny I did all the recomended settings also reset this device to factory settings it opens you tube via chrome but after less than ten minutes I get reload error and snap errors. This product is a crap and no real solutions have been put up also why cant we have a different browser as chrome and this device are working well . I  have yet to receive a good technical assist on this issue of snap errors on different pages