Logi Nu
runman1271

I guess there is no update to 3.2

I guess with the great responses we get from logitech that any dreams of getting the Revue up to 3.2 are now gone.

Thanks Logitech, you have made no one loyal customer unloyal.

Logi Visitor
DeweyJos

Re: I guess there is no update to 3.2

Better toss it in the garbage and move on then, if you are so sure it's not being upgraded.

Logi Browser
Frooshiantee

"It is a pleasure to announce you that yesterday (June 4th) a new firmware version was released (Honeycomb 3.2) for the Revue. This update solves a great number of issues the operating system had. This update will be released automatically to all consoles starting today and finishing on June the 7th. "

This was on my recent ticket to Logitech support regarding my Revue Netflix issues.

Logi Nu
97jeepman

I GOT THE UPDATE THIS MORNING,,,WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY,,THE LOADING SPEED IS FASTER AND WHEN SCROLLING DOWN A PAGE,,NO LOADING TIME AT ALL,IT IS RIGHT THERE,,**bleep** GOOD,,ABOUT TIME I CAN ENJOY THIS UNIT. OH AND I WAS ALWAYS GETTING AN,,,'''AW SNAP,,SOMETHING HAPPENED,NEED TO RELOAD PAGE'' MESSAGE,,NO MORE. I HAD TO DO A FACTORY RESET ABOUT EVERY 2-3 MONTHS TO GET THIS KIND OF SPEED BACK,,NOW I MAY DO IT JUST THIS ONCE AND SEE HOW LONG I CAN GO,,HOPEFULLY AWHILE NOW,,,THANK YOU FOR HEARING OUR PROBLEMS, I HAVE NOT CHECKED EVERYTHING,BUT I'M HAPPY SO FAR.