Logi Nu

Just got the 3.1 UPDATE!!!!! for revue!!

[ Edited ]

I got the 3.1 Update OTA, when i rebooted my revue yesterday about 8pm.

Also the Homepage of Logitech showed 3.1, yesterday about 8pm - now is the old page online

Does anybody else got the update yet?

The greatest: DTS in mkv works now!

Android Market is included, but showes not as much apps as on my nexus s.

Have to checkout more today after work.

Thank you Logitech for the late update!! 

screenshot:

http://tinypic.com/r/amw54z/5

Logi Rook

Re: Just got the 3.1 UPDATE!!!!! for revue!!

[ Edited ]

not kidding... care to provide a screen shot of about screen? What build #/date it has?

ability to play movies with DTS audio and be able to switch between the soundtracks are on the top of my wish list...

Logi Guru

dogomax wrote:

I got the 3.1 Update OTA, when i rebooted my revue yesterday about 8pm.

I apologize for my insolence but I find it hard to trust these claims anymore.  You wouldn't be the first one that claim the update was pushed when it wasn't.  It is also suspect that the Revue Product Updates & Release Information forum hasn't been updated yet with the new release information.  Though that could be due to incompetience. 

Can you please provide us with a screenshot of build number for verification?  or at least type the build number identification in a post?   I haven't gotten the update myself but that wouldn't either disprove or affirm that you have it.  I'm sure if and when the updates are pushed that they will be done in incremental groups like all the other Android updates.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Visitor

That's BS becuase Logitech did not post any announcements about the update! I too would like some proof!

Logi Rook

I remember it happened in the past when Logitech started unrolling the update (with people posting about that on the forum) before officially anouncing that...

Logi Browser

His 1st post is about how he got the update and no one else has posted this. I call fake! 

Logi Nu

Logi Visitor

dogomax wrote:

http://tinypic.com/r/amw54z/5

That's the same pic.  It doesn't show the build number.  Can you please some more pics?  The build number, market, etc?

Logi Browser

I clicked the "next" link and was able to see the build number 3.1.0

Logi Visitor

Starminder wrote:

I clicked the "next" link and was able to see the build number 3.1.0

Oh, sorry dogomax, I didn't look further.  Is 3.1.0 what we are looking for?  Could this finally be it?!