Logi Browser
eviltofu

Logitech doesn't care about customers - Revue is fish out of water.

Thank you Logitech for being a company with the lowest values of customer support and decency.

Today I got my Revue from eBay, hooked it up, and bam! The same issue that everyone here is facing, the inability to do anything because your servers are not up.

Your CSRs are not informed of this, the time people spend waiting on your phones is awful, and you just get disconnected every time, and the sheer inability for any of you to do something about it, even a simple post to tell us what is going on.

Thanks for ruining everyone’s weekend.

Logi Browser
brodgers

Re: Logitech doesn't care about customers - Revue is fish out of water.

It's obvious that Logitech is trying to give Revue owners a hint.  The company has already given up on the product.  Now if they can just make it so frustratingly impossible for users to use or get support for the Revue then the users will eventually give up.  

Logitech,  I get the message.

Logi Browser
Goldenager

Logitech has written off the Revue both figuratively  and financially.

I have also written off Logitech both figuratively and financially

Logi Apprentice
AlanF51

Goldenager wrote:

Well google is getting into the home entertainment business so maybe their device will work well, we know they deliver on time and don't ever make changes we don't like

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-57374567-501465/google-developing-home-entertainment-system/?...)

Logi Visitor
mexico8715

Luvin' our Revue[s]....... so much , just got a 2nd one [works as good as the 1st]

Sorry for those with issues, but it's performance exceeded our demands.

The only encounter weve had with cust service was extremly professional

Logi Nu
w_boodle

Goldenager wrote:

Same here. There will be no future purchases of Logitech products in my household. You cannot ignore and abandon this consumer with impunity. I may be just one guy, but I've already had the pleasure of taking my business elsewhere this Christmas. I make sure to advise friends and family to do the same. I spread the bad news about Logitech freely across my social networks. I will not forget.
Logi Browser
Johnbest

I'm sorry to hear Logitech is leaving us hanging on this.  I've bought a lot of Logitech over the years, no problems till now, but to get stuck with 3 Revue's?  It's sad. 

If I could just roll back the software to the default version, I'd be happy enough with it.  It was the software'upgrade' that made it so clunky.  Any advice??

Logi Nu
boltondave

Some pretty disgruntled people here. Would Logitech care to comment?

Logi Nu
ROBNG

I wish I could have read these comments before. I got my Revue ysterday and got the same issue with everyone, after reading these commens, It seems that Logitech would not bother about Revue's issues anymore. It's shame

There are many similar devices on the market but I have chosen because I thought I will have better support but obviously not. Ligitech advertised Revue with many features but I can't use them now because can't install apps from Android Market.

I think Logitech should take off this product from their website.

Logi Nu
Jarhead1775

Totally agree! Logitech, you have the worst customer service. I was on hold for 37 minutes waiting to speak to a tech support representative and never had the opportunity to talk to a human being. The music loop is permanently burned into my memory. It must have been lunch time in India or Mexico; or whatever country you transferred my call to. If this is the type of customer support you offer, I can assure you I will NEVER by another Logictech product.