01-11-2012 07:47 PM
It was working this morning, but tonight it shows the red startup screen, then goes black (no signal). I tried doing a reset with the pair button and it reboots twice, then nothing. The green light is on and if I press a key on the keyboard the other green light blinks -- but no signal to the tv. I got it yesterday and set it up and it worked. Any ideas?
01-12-2012 08:25 AM
Try these steps here.
1. Navigate to the Google TV Home Screen (If in doubt, press the ‘Home’ Key)
2. Select the ‘All Apps’
3. Select ‘Settings’
4. Select ‘Applications’
5. Select ‘Manage Applications’
6. Use the directional arrow to scroll until you see Netflix, then select it (You can also type ‘N’ to jump alphabetically )
7. Select ‘Force Stop’ and press ‘OK’ when prompted
8. Select ‘Clear Data’ and press ‘OK’ when prompted
9. Select ‘Clear Cache’ (if available)
10. Restart the Revue by pressing and holding the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys at the same time
11. Attempt to sign into Netflix again once the Revue has rebooted
Logitech Support Specialist
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
07-28-2012 01:22 PM - edited 07-28-2012 01:26 PM
I am having the same problem. I go to FIND camera and it says all found but still black screen. Sometimes I will have solid green screen. I wait awhile and it comes back to normal. I use to go and unplug, reboot everything but gave up on that. It just seems to come back on it's own.
I do not think this "wired" network thing is as relliable as they would like. My D-Link wifi cameras are much more reliable but they do not have the resolution. Wish Logitech would give you the option. I think I prefer wifi since power does not have to be direct with no power strips. That is very inconvenient.
08-09-2012 03:48 PM
If I understand the problem is on autostart application, by default now it starts TV app, if you have nothing connected to hdmi-in, try even to press pip button, and if you see all home screen, try to disable autostart apps on home by pressing menu buttton choosing home label.