Logi Nu
rhldr

Universal Remote for Blue Ray player

I purchased a Revue today hoping that it would also serve as a universal remote for my LG BD570 blue ray player.  If it's possible, I'm struggling to configure it.  If not, will it function as one in the future and support additional devices beyond a TV, DVR, Cable or AV box?

towboy123
Topics: 126
Kudos: 507
Solutions: 152

Re: Universal Remote for Blue Ray player

It is not set up that way now.  I do believe this feature is coming in the future

___________________________________________________________________________________
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer/Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<.
Your Friendly Dish Network Technician
My views don't represent Dish Networks views I am just here to help
___________________________________________________________________________________
Harmony Home Control, Hopper Sling and Wireless Joey, Sony XBR55X850B, Sony STR-DA3400ES, Sony PS4.
Whats not being controlled by Harmony is a Phast-8 Amp and a Panamax Power Conditioner
Logi Nu
roadjunky

Re: Universal Remote for Blue Ray player

Any update on the availablity of this feature?  This would make my life easier (without draining the pocket book).  Certainly would be willing to pay for an ios app to do this.  (hopefully with features similiar to others, editable, activites,..)

thanks