Logi New
chazman

Logitech X-530

Hi,

I just bought the X-530 Refurbished on eBay but it doesnt include a users manual. Where can I download a manual for it, or purchase a manual?
Logi Browser
Don25

Re: Logitech X-530

Chazman,

It should be available on the Logitech website - if not - I have 2 copies of the manual and can mail or scan it.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Mal

Welcome to the Logitech Online Forum chazman and Don25:smileyvery-happy:!

Don25, thanks for offering help to chazman. It's really great to see Logitech users helping each other in the forum.
Logi Nu
kaiza

does anyone have a user manual for Logitech X-530? i could really do with one since i was given it as a present from my cousin.... he lost the manual.... can anyone help?  
Mal

[ Edited ]
Welcome to the Logitech Online User Discussion Forum Kaiza :smileyvery-happy:

Please check my post in this same thread. The manual is available via download and you would need to access our knowledgebase at FAQ#2924.

Thanks.

Message Edited by Mal on 11-06-2006 01:17 PM

Logi Browser
Don25

Thank you Mal for the support.  I love these speakers.  Execellent sound.  Time moves on, but I still have have a Pioneer SX 1000 tuner and Sony speakers I bought in VietNam in 1969 - will always keep them - but these X-530 speakers are nice.  Sure, the first purchase died because of the fuse, but this second set is OK. 
Mal

Glad to hear that you enjoy using these speakers and appreciate your comments Don25. It's my pleasureto assist you anytime and have a good day!:smileyvery-happy:

Logi New
chazman

Hi,

Thanks everyone. One other question I have is this: Where can I get the adapter or the peripheral which allows me to use these speakers with my DVD player, PS2, xBox, etc? Thanks
Mal

chazman, you can get the adapter with the sales department if you did not receive it with the speakers. Thanks.
Logi Apprentice
leatherdolphins

I'm sure you will enjoy those speaker I know I did for a long time and then I decided to upgrade to the 5450 sence I had to do the same to my pc get a new one. I didn't know that you could hook up a dvd or ps or whatever up to these speakers not until now o well that is ok I enjoyed them alot until the bass with the sub just wasnt boomy enough for me but hay these are still nice anyways hope you enjoy them alot. This is what mine where doing they would pop every time I would go to the bath room or turn my fan on and off so let me know if yours do the same cause that is really why I bought my self another one.