Logi Nu
Blade102384

Re: Boombox connection problems

HOW DID YOU GET THE BOX TO BLINK RED/BLUE

DrStir wrote:

Thanks for the advice.

The second link seemed to hold the solution.
I struggled to get the blinking red and blue lights to show on the Boombox, but once I did, it connected ok to the iPod.
And I'm hoping it will do the same with my iPhone. 

Logi Nu
sankarkalyan

Exactly, the device is whimsical. Sometimes it works at the slightest touch (like mine did for 2 weeks), not it's stopped working and I can not for the life of me get it to blink blue and red. I've tried it innumerable times in the past 4 days and it just wont go into pairing mode.

It happened to me once before and I persisted for more than 2 hours, pressing the BT/Phone button for 5 seconds to get it to start blinking, it was a relief then. Now it just seems to not care.

Logi Nu
WBKitty

I was unable to reestablish the connection between my iPad and the Boombox for two days, even after getting my iPad to forget the Boombox. Nothing I did helped to pair them either. Powering on and off, turning Bluetooth on and off, nothing. The iPad would spin and spin, trying to detect and connect, but nothing.

UNTIL, I thought about the other wireless devices in the house. What had changed? We purchased an AppleTV unit last week. After cutting the power to AppleTV, the iPad immediately found the Boombox.

I'm not sure what caused this and why. Someone else with better understanding can maybe explain?

Logi Nu
stusmental

trying to connect desk top pc to mini boombox using a standard bluetooth dongle (blue soleil) but it keeps asking for a passkey in order to pair even though i have selected non-secure. I dont know any passkey so it fails to connect. 

any ideas?

Logi Nu

I have just installed the Windows 8, it can pair with my mini boombox but it cannot connect, any clue?