Logi Nu
laxavier4200
Accepted Solution

Driver Download

I can not find the driver down load page for the logitech x-530.

Could someone post a link or a hint at least? 

Logi Browser
Phrame

Re: Driver Download

The X-530 use 3.5mm mini-jack connections and do not need drivers. What needs drivers is your soundcard to which you connect the speakers. What soundcard to you have?
Logi Nu

i want to download drivers logitech x-530

thanks

Logi Team

Hello 19811972,

Unfortunately, Phrame is correct here. The X-530 does not need drivers, as it connects using 3.5 mm mini-jack connectors to your soundcard. You can find more information regarding these types of plugs here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS_connector.

What you would need is drivers for your soundcard. Do you know which soundcard you have in your computer, as you would need to get the drivers from the manufacturer of the soundcard, motherboard or computer itself? If you need help finding this information, could you post back which operating system you have, as this will help narrow down the process in which we need to determine which type of sound card you have.

Best Regards

Peter_D
Logitech Europe S.A.
Customer Care
Logi Nu
ergil58

Need drivers for my x-530 speakers how can I get them

Logi Team

Hello ergil59,

The X-530 does not need drivers, as it connects using 3.5 mm mini-jack connectors to your soundcard. You can find more information regarding these types of plugs here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS_connector.

What you would need is drivers for your soundcard. Do you know which soundcard you have in your computer, as you would need to get the drivers from the manufacturer of the soundcard, motherboard or computer itself? If you need help finding this information, could you post back which operating system you have, as this will help narrow down the process in which we need to determine which type of sound card you have

Best Regards

Peter_D
Logitech Europe S.A.
Customer Care
Logi Nu
princeparagon

Go to Control Panel. Go to Sounds. Click on Speakers and hit the configure button. Then go for it...

Princeparagon