06-30-2012 04:44 AM
Love my new mini boom box but every time I switch it off or stop my music playing from the laptop I have to go through the whole Bluetooth settings, connect process - it takes so long.
Is there a way the mini boom box will connect automatically when I turn it on or play music? It is set to connect automatically and is the default device but still doesn't connect automatically.
I'd be really grateful for any help.
BTW I have windows 7 and a Toshiba satellite lap top
07-11-2012 04:46 PM
Please try the steps below:
1. Click Start, type services.msc on the Start Search box, and then press ENTER:
2. In the Programs list, click Services.
3. Double-click the Bluetooth Support service.
4. If the Bluetooth Support service is stopped, click Start.
5. On the Startup type list, click Automatic.
6. Click the Log On tab.
7. Click Local System account.
8. Click OK.
9. If you prompted to restart the computer, click Yes.
10. Connect the Mini Boom Box using Bluetooth connection on your computer