Logi Nu
sboubalouta

How do i disassemble a Z623 satellite speaker?

hello! Im wanting to replace the RCA cable running into my left speaker but ive hit a snag! after removing the 4 screws in the front with hex keys and the 2 screws on the underside, i still cant take the front panel off, i can pry open the speaker from the base, but theres something stopping me removing it from the top. any ideas would be much appreciated, thank you :smileyhappy:

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Re: How do i disassemble a Z623 satellite speaker?

Hello sboubalouta:

Thank you for posting your issue to the Logitech Community Forums.

Although this forum is a "community" based forum we cannot advise taking any of our products apart because it will void the warranty. Also, any specs regarding any of our products is proprieatry information for Logitech only.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
Agoyokoi

I would like to know too since I got a problem with the power button, and I can't use my warranty because the unit was sent from the US to the Philippines (my location).

Logi Browser
couragecrd

same here..............................

Logi Browser
couragecrd

[ Edited ]

found solution

remove THX watermark, there will be another screw

yes, and logitech was lying about 35W satellite!?

made in china with 8ohm 10W.....................................................

photo

http://s14.postimage.org/mkux0dq28/IMG_20120306_114027.jpg

Logi Nu
FrenchCorsair

How did you get the THX part off?!

Logi Journeyman
Hammey

[ Edited ]

Hi I don't believe it. If that is the case I would sure contact Logitech that's false advertising I never thought I would see that from Logitech. If I had the z623 they would have a huge fight on there hands. Maybe that's why they don't want them taken apart. I think a Logitech rep needs to address this issue.

Taylarie

From our getting started FAQ:

Q. Another forum user posted a workaround/hack/tweak that enables older products to work with a non-supported operating system. Should I give this a try?

A. Logitech does not endorse or approve non-Logitech posted workarounds, and that Logitech does not advise trying said workarounds. Although a workaround may work with a limited number of system configurations, it may not work for all users and may cause instability or other technical issues.
Using any non-Logitech workaround or hack is at the individual user's own risk. Please see the “Disclaimers” section in the Terms of Use document for more information.

Please note that for the purposes of this discussion (and of this forum in general), non-supported means that if you install a driver on non-supported operating systems, Logitech will not be able to assist you in the event that your system becomes unstable or non-functional.

Logi Journeyman
Hammey

Hi Thank you for responding what I was really looking for is why is a 10 watt speaker inside the z623 satalite when your specs say 35 watt. Seems a little strange to me maybe a misprint in the spec's.

Z77
Logi Nu
Z77