Logi Nu
parsnip

Logitech Z-623 speakers - no sound

Hello there.

I've recently encountered an issue with my Z-623 speakers - they won't play any sound.

I've checked the most common problems that would cause this - my soundcard is working, I can use other speakers, I've tried the Z-623 on my laptop with no positive result either, I triple-**bleep**ing many times checked if the wires weren't properly connected at the respective positions etc. 

However, as a clue for the tech-guru, I can inform that there is a slight sound of white-noise coming from the speakers upon connection with my computer. My computer recognizes the speakers, and it appears as if they are working on the computer (Windows tells me the device is working properly, and the audio-meter jumps up and down too)

I've also checked if there was a loose connection, but it doesn't seem to be the problem in this case.

I hope you can help me, thank you.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
dhelpard1

Re: Logitech Z-623 speakers - no sound

Hello parsnip.

It looks like you have done all of the troubleshooting steps.  You have tried the speakers on a different source with no change.  I would recommend that you contact Customer Care in your region for further assistance and a possible warranty replacement.

Sincerely,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.