Logi Nu
Jooji_xd

Logitech Z506 subwoofer not working properly

I have recently purchased a  Logitech Z506 speaker set . The set is connected with my laptop. When i first plugged the set in  my subwoofer was working fine , but after one month it stopped working. I plugged it out and when i put it back it was working again. After that i experienced the same problem about two weeks later.

I would appreciate if you could give me some help about my situation.

(I am using only the "green" cable to connect the set to my laptop)

Logi Nu
MIGUELCOOL

Re: Logitech Z506 subwoofer not working properly

I have a similar problem, the subwoofer has some kind of problem that makes it run out of energy along  with all the speakers, this just happens when I turn up the subwoofer, i guess the vibrations make some cable loose and it provokes the problem, I would like to know if the warranty can be applied in this case

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
bphillips

Re: Logitech Z506 subwoofer not working properly

Hi MIGUELCOOL,

Please contact Customer Support in your region for further assistance, and to discuss the options available to you.

Best Regards, 

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate

If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.