Logi Nu

Wireless Boombox connection problem

I have been really enjoying my boombox for few months until two days ago. When I turn my boombox on, Bluetooth light doesn't blink (which should be as soon as I turn device on) for about 5 minutes. And when it start blinking, it doesn't connect to any device it has been paired with. I have unpaired few device and tried to pair them again but it is really hard to pair them again since bluetooth light is not blinking. Even i managed to paired it with my phone, my phone says it can not comunicate with boombox. Pressed bluetooth button for long time but light does not blink. When I tried factory reset it blinks for few time but that bluelight doesn't seem comeback to life. After few hours I turn device on and sometimes blue light blinks rapidly which means device is discoverable but any of my device can not find it. Of couse I tried factory reset and there is no aux cable plugged in. Speaker works fine with aux plug in. Can anyone help me with this before I calim my warranty?? Help will much appreciated. Thank you.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)

Re: Wireless Boombox connection problem

Hello drowsysloth,

So I may assist you more adequately , can you please give me the full retail name of the Boombox that you have?

I look forward to your response.

Logi Nu

Sorry for late reply.
Retail name is Logitech Wireless Boombox for iPad.
It worked again for a while but same problem cameback again.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)

Hello drowsysloth,

Let's try resetting the Logitech Boombox for iPad once more: Try Turning on your wireless boombox. Press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons for 10 seconds. The Bluetooth status light should blink briefly for 1-2 seconds. Please let me know how this goes.

I hope this helps!

Logi Nu

I'm having the same problem.  Essentially the blue tooth light does not come on when I turn the Boombox on.  Occasionally it will spark to light and slow blink, but when I hold the Bluetooth button down it doesn't go into pairing mode.  Resetting by holding down both volume buttons has not resolved the issue.

Logi Nu

I have the same problem. When I turn the boombox on, the bluetooth light dont blinks. After reset, blinks, but I can´t pair.

Logi Nu

i was havin same connection problem with my boombox on my new iphone5 tried everything and what worked in the end went forget this device and it worked yeha!!

Logi Nu

I'm having the same problem. I've tried resetting the boombox but no luck.

Logi Nu

I have the same problem with Wireless Boombox. Reset doesn't help.

Logi Nu

I'm having the same problem with mine.the cable works
.just no Bluetooth.