Logi Nu
drowsysloth

Wireless Boombox connection problem

I have been really enjoying my boombox for few months until two days ago. When I turn my boombox on, Bluetooth light doesn't blink (which should be as soon as I turn device on) for about 5 minutes. And when it start blinking, it doesn't connect to any device it has been paired with. I have unpaired few device and tried to pair them again but it is really hard to pair them again since bluetooth light is not blinking. Even i managed to paired it with my phone, my phone says it can not comunicate with boombox. Pressed bluetooth button for long time but light does not blink. When I tried factory reset it blinks for few time but that bluelight doesn't seem comeback to life. After few hours I turn device on and sometimes blue light blinks rapidly which means device is discoverable but any of my device can not find it. Of couse I tried factory reset and there is no aux cable plugged in. Speaker works fine with aux plug in. Can anyone help me with this before I calim my warranty?? Help will much appreciated. Thank you.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Logisgo

Re: Wireless Boombox connection problem

Hello drowsysloth,

So I may assist you more adequately , can you please give me the full retail name of the Boombox that you have?

I look forward to your response.

Logi Nu
drowsysloth

Sorry for late reply.
Retail name is Logitech Wireless Boombox for iPad.
It worked again for a while but same problem cameback again.
Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Logisgo

Hello drowsysloth,

Let's try resetting the Logitech Boombox for iPad once more: Try Turning on your wireless boombox. Press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons for 10 seconds. The Bluetooth status light should blink briefly for 1-2 seconds. Please let me know how this goes.

I hope this helps!

Logi Nu
ScottoB

I'm having the same problem.  Essentially the blue tooth light does not come on when I turn the Boombox on.  Occasionally it will spark to light and slow blink, but when I hold the Bluetooth button down it doesn't go into pairing mode.  Resetting by holding down both volume buttons has not resolved the issue.

Logi Nu
Edusr

I have the same problem. When I turn the boombox on, the bluetooth light dont blinks. After reset, blinks, but I can´t pair.

Logi Nu
crispybacon

i was havin same connection problem with my boombox on my new iphone5 tried everything and what worked in the end went forget this device and it worked yeha!!

KG_
Logi Nu
KG_

I'm having the same problem. I've tried resetting the boombox but no luck.

Logi Nu
sr_cu

I have the same problem with Wireless Boombox. Reset doesn't help.

Logi Nu
milesbowman

I'm having the same problem with mine.the cable works
.just no Bluetooth.