Logi Nu
BillMazz

Z313 - How can you tell which is the left and right speaker?

The satelite speakers for the Z313 are not marked.  However, one of them does have a label underneath.  Can anyone tell me how to tell the left speaker from the right?  Does they consistently put the label on the left or right one?

I just spoke to someone at logitech support who claimed that there is no left and right speaker but still claimed that the speaker system is in stereo.  That does not make any sense.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
bphillips

Re: Z313 - How can you tell which is the left and right speaker?

Hi BillMazz,

If you go to YouTube, search for "left+right stereo test". There is a video that when played, will play sound through the left then right while telling you which speaker it's playing through.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate

If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
BillMazz

Actually, I found the markings on the speakers the following day when the lighting in the room was better.  There is either a small L or R stamped in the speaker just above the wire connection.  My expectation would be for customer support to know this or to be able to obtain the answer.  For her to tell me there was no left or right speaker because this is not documented in the manual was absurd.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
bphillips

Hi BillMazz,

Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to pass it along.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate

If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.