Logi Nu
lars82

Z323 Issue

Hi all! I hope you can help me.

Yesterday i got new set of Logitech Z323 speakers and i have some problems with right speaker. When i turn on the speakers and put volume around 5-10% i ony got sound from left speaker and when a volume up then the right speaker start working, till then nothing....i tried connecting directly 3.5mm jack in PC and throug aux in on subwoofer. Does anyone else have similiar problem?

thank you!

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
CarterW

Re: Z323 Issue

Hi lars82,

If you try the speakers on another audio source (a second computer, mp3 player, smartphone, alarm clock, etc...) do you experience the same issue?

Regards 

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
lars82

yes i tried on other sources...mp3 player, mobile phone, laptop...and still the same. today i was in the shop and i got new set of speakers i tried there but there was alot noise so i cant be sure is there still same problem. i will try as soon when i got home from work.

Logi Nu
lars82

ok. i tested the new set and the rught speaker is quiter then left on cca 10% sound volume...i dont know is that normal for that model....when i volume up then is ok.