Logi Rook
BeastCompany

Re: Another new problem since 7.7.2 r9663 update (Radio)

Hello Chuck,

Hmm, definitely looks like the Mysqueezebox.com site is causing problems once again. I can at this stage inform you that it most likely not your players. Do yourself a favor and either open up a support case via the e-mail or call into your local support and let them know so they can document your information and take appropriate actions.

I would also like you to visit the thread regarding Pandora and Slacker giving problems and refer it back to this link in your post. It will not only let them know that you are having problems but, you also don't have to recite everything all over again.

Take Care

If a reply adequately addresses issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
TedF

I have the same problem when trying to play Slacker.  Has there been any resolution yet?

Logi Guru
dolby

[ Edited ]

It looks like someone made a bug: http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=17941, but it has not been answered yet though people in the Pandora freezing thread have still been posting about Slacker issues. The best thing to do is call customer care and open a ticket.

__
If you find my Info Useful and or Helpful Please press the "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.

Thanks,
Dolby
Logi Rook
smithc

I did open up a support ticket and got a fairly prompt reply that basically said "we're aware of the problem and are working on it."  I also went to the bugs.slimdevices.com link you provided, created an account, and added my vote to the list on this particular bug.