Logi Nu
Mortimer

Can you use wireless headphones to listen to Squeezebox radio?

I love to listen to internet radio on my Squeezebox radio.  I would like to listen privately to internet radio stations through a

wireless headphone while I'm working in the kitchen.  Is there a way to do this?   What kind of adapter in the headphone jack do you use?  Any recommendations as to what brand of headphones? Would it be bluetooth or infrared?  Any input is appreciated.

Logi Guru
garymc

Re: Can you use wireless headphones to listen to Squeezebox radio?

I think if you plug any bluetooth headphone emitter into the headphone jack that will work.

Office: Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
Spares: VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Files: Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify
Logi Guru
garymc

and infrared wouldn't be very useful as you'd have to be in line of site of the radio at all times....

Office: Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
Spares: VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Files: Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify
Logi Rook
bluegaspode

If you have a smartphone on Android you can use the App 'SqueezePlayer' and on iPhone 'iPeng' to turn you phone into a SqueezeBox. Then just use normal headphones and off you go in the kitchen.

-----------
SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android Device! Now available on Android market.
On iPad SqueezePad will stream your music and remote control your Squeezeboxes.