Logi Browser
neurokrash

Best games for G25 Racing Wheel

Greetings,

I'm looking for suggestions as to any racing games that you may have found to work well with the G25, specifically those that provide road feedback that helps you stay on the road (by letting you know when the tires lose grip) as opposed to special effects feedback such as rumbling, which doesn't matter much to me.

I'll through a few titles up here, but please chime in with your own, since there may be gems out there some of us have never tried. (in no particular order)

Games that work well and have good road feedback:
Live For Speed S2
GTR2
World Racing 2
Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed
TOCA Race Driver 3
Viper Racing
Dethkarz

Work, bit have odd behavior like crazy possessed shaking wheel:
GTI Racing (otherwise a great game!)
Grand Prix Legends

Work, but have poor control or feedback:
Need for Speed Underground (built in dead zone, low sensitivity, designed for gamepads or keyboard)
Need for Speed Underground 2 (built in dead zone, low sensitivity, designed for gamepads or keyboard)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (built in dead zone, low sensitivity, designed for gamepads or keyboard)
Rallisport challenge (steering feels wrong, no road feedback, rumble effects only)

Can't get these to work at all, so untested:
Motor Trend Lotus Challenge (crashes or won't respond to keyboard
Total Immersion Racing (crashes)
Need for Speed Carbon - I'm not buying this one just to be disappointed for the fourth time.

Most anticipated:
Test Drive Unlimited

Cheers!
Logi Browser
Hearnie

Re: Best games for G25 Racing Wheel

What is GTR2, I am in NewZealand and I have not herd of this game, yet it is mentioned quite often on this site and sounds quit good so I am keen to find out if it is called something else here?, as Toca race driver 3 is called V8 Supercars 3 here , can anyone help?
Logi Browser
Targ

Logi Browser
Hearnie

Do you know if there is a PS2 version of this game
Logi Nu
SimJunkie

rFactor works good with it. The game has it own G25 setting.
Logi Browser
Hearnie

[ Edited ]
Thankyou, I will have a look for it, cheers    Just had a look at web site and I take it this is also only a PC game?

Message Edited by Hearnie on 11-03-200601:37 AM

Logi Nu
Sfordt

GTR2 is only for PC, but it is well worth it.  One of the best sims out there if not the best......