Logi Nu
GEXY1

Freedom 2.4 cordless joystick... BINDING PROBLEMS???????????????????????????

Does any one have this Joystick????????????
I am playing Battlefield 2 and can't bind the keys properly. Throttle should be Joy Axis 3 and Steer right/left should Joy Axis 2. For some reason these keys get confused with each other. My throttle steers right/left and the throttle does not work at all even though it says that it is bound right in my Battlefield 2 control options. I have all software updates for my computer.

AMD 64 3200+
Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 Motherboard
1 gig pc 3200
ATI Radeon x700 pro
SB Audigy 2 ZS
Logitech Freedom 2.4 Cordless Joystick
Logi Browser
Wheelz

Re: Freedom 2.4 cordless joystick... BINDING PROBLEMS???????????????????????????

YOU NEED TO REMAP IN THE GAMES CONTROLS NO-WHERE ELSE!

JUST FYI!

I wouls bet that if you type in BF2 in the little search box up top there you would get all kinds of Good Answers/Advise specific to your Questions as you are new today!

I can see why you may not know how so, I would suggest that you do that first then come here. Not that they are rude or anything but when people see new people in for their first forum post they tend to ignore you because you didn't take the time to even do a simple seach on a question about a Stick & Game that would yeald pages of results; I'd say probably asked 15 or 20 times a week! \

JUST FYI!

Although, someone may have a hint for you on the Deadband it is a bit loose if you are into accuracy as I!

Wheelz
No-One Gets Away Without A Good Wheel Man!
Logi Browser
papaso

Re: Freedom 2.4 cordless joystick... BINDING PROBLEMS???????????????????????????

I do, but my problem is that the joystick can't recognize the USB port, I'm tired to reinstall and down all the patches, I replaced the batteries and the signal is strong but there is no reading.
Help
Logi Browser
Wheelz

Papaso

hi,

Not sure how much you know about puters but go into the device manager abd click on the USB see if it has a ? or an x over it.
Do you have USB ports on front and back of desktop?
Have you taken it to each of the ports to see what the reaction is at those.
note: Do you have any other logitech products installed on your machine?
Were they installed prior to the usb prob's?

Wheelz 
No-One Gets Away Without A Good Wheel Man!