Logi Nu
pickles93

G25 with ps3

How does the g25 work with ps3 and nascar?
Logi Nu
ecromancer

Re: G25 with ps3

Have you tryed going to Accessory Settings > Register Bluetooth (R) Device > Register Keyboard/Mouse? If not do that set your G25 on search and go to your PS3 and Start Scanning. when you find it read the manual to find the Pair key which is 0000 most of the time and enjoy. I hope this helps you out.
Logi Nu
ecromancer

Never Mind i just looked at it and its a steering wheel. You should just plug it in and play but the only games that might work with that is the Grand Trismo 4 (5 is coming out 2008) games because they write software to use high grade steering wheels. Most racing games phiscis are not as good as Grand Trismo so they don't really use that steering wheel.
Logi Nu
Wilsonoch

I just bought the G25 hopeing it would work with my PS3 for Gran Turismo 5 prologue but the shifters work and the pedals do.. but my steering wheel isnt working someone help me and i pluged in the AC thing to give it power but still dosent read it **bleep**!!
Logi Nu
micanada

[ Edited ]
i have the exact same problem! pedals and shifter+dpad/buttons working, but no steering. no initial calibration (i'm told the wheel should turn back and forth a bit?) no resistance, etc. also, the Green light is Dim, although i have seen it go Bright and gotten some resistance after some plug/unplug/reboot/etc combo - so i'm quite sure it's getting power. is there firmware in this thing that could be updated by PC?

someone please help! have searched and googled for days trying to figure this one... and it seems many others are having this problem with a $300 wheel :smileysurprised: thanks for any assist!

Cheers,
M

Message Edited by micanada on 05-30-2008 07:31 PM
Logi New

Return it if it's still under warranty. Would be my guess.
Logi Browser
FallenOne

I have been playing with a G25 wheel for about three months. I used it to play Burnout on PS3 no problems and NFS Pro street on PC, again no problems. I hooked back to my PS3 and all of a sudden the steering was out, hooked back to the PC same thing no steering. I got it replace and used it on my PC for a month or so, then hooked to my PS3 again a the steering went out again.

I believe both time the steering went out the PS3 was turned on when I plugged in the USB from the G25. The first time I plugged the G25's USB to the PS3, I believe the PS3 and G25 had no power, Then I plugged the power in for the wheel and turned on the PS3.

I have a new G25 on the way and I will test this by June 15th. I want to get some play time in on NFS Pro Street for PC first just in case it breaks again, and I have to wait on another one. =)

If anyone else can confirm this before I do please post and end the viciouse cycle.