Logi Nu
galunga

No manual with Driving Force GT wheel? Understanding the new buttons....

Just got the new Driving Force GT wheel yesterday, but no owners manual came with it, and I do not see it on-line to download.    Trying to figure out what two of the buttons do:  the red one in the off-right center off the wheel that spins around, and the other one just to left with the "+" and "-" on it.     The box calls the red button "real time adjustment".....of what?    Anyone found a owners manual on-line for it?    All I got was a quick start guide but that just shows how to connect it.
Logi Nu
racerguy

Re: No manual with Driving Force GT wheel? Understanding the new buttons....

in gt5 you will have the ability to change some car settings while you drive
CharlesB

The function of individual buttons depends on the game. We can't state what behavior that wheel will have because every game will handle it differently.
Logi Nu
greenarrow2k8

This is the first time I come a product without a user manual. At least, should includes a simple diagram on all the available buttons with a brief description on it use.
Logi Nu
mystremedic

i have read that there is both 900 and 200 degree settings. i think it has something to do with the light in the middle but i can not seem to get it to turn off. when it is on i think it is in 900 mode.

any help?

Logi Nu
ChaosLane

Yeah, the DFP had a button combination that would put it in 200 Degree mode. Does one exist for this wheel? I would be very disappointed if it didn't.
Logi Nu
greenarrow2k8

Can this wheel be use on a PC? Just received mine yesterday night from UPS.
Logi Nu
DeanFrancis

Hi, how do i turn off 900 degree mode when playing GT5? Its very difficult to drive the F1 car around hairpints with with 900 degree mode on,
Dean