Logi Nu
jetwhore

extreme 3d pro joystick , wont play battlefield 2

sup i just bought  the extremem 3d pro joystick ive set up  an did the tutoral with the notepad an worked fine ..
so i made a new game profile  typed in battlefield 2 an browsed for the game  i chose the bf2 icon an clicked ok
 then i noticed  the icon i chose didnt show an was showing the   W   instead of the bf2 icon   then i  clicked on
play bf2 an nothing happed i waited for the game to load an nothing happened

can anyone correct me on this

otherwise i get my money back  coz all i use joystick for his the jets in battlefield 2

thanks
Logi Guru
EdNorton

Re: extreme 3d pro joystick , wont play battlefield 2

Most likley the executable file you referenced is not the one running when the game play starts. This is not uncommon for games like BF2 that use a front end. The best solution is to forget the profiler and just configure the joystick in BF2. The Profiler should only be used if the game does not have the option to configure the joystick. From what I remember BF2 has a good confguration options in the game.
Logi Nu
stocz2

i use my extreme 3d pro for BF2. just make the adjustments in the options/controll/aircratf. in the game.
Logi Nu
Porxster

If I can only use settings in BF2 aircraft control it's kinda moronic!

I would prefer to adjust sensitivty with Logitech profiler AND BF2 aircraft control for far better response.

Why is this so complicated???

All we gamer's WANT is to PLAY our GAMES !!!! 

I think I'll go with SAITEK X 52 flight stick next time.

I already have a gamer's keyboard from them and the profiler is "sooo" easy to use.

BTW I need a new mouse,I think I'll go for a Razor!!!!!!!

Logitech is done for me!!!!!