Logi Nu
iamacamera

Logitech Pro 9000 won't work with Chatroulette

I purchased a Logitech Pro 9000 and when I tried to use it with Chatroulette (using my Logitech desktop mic) the You screen remained black and people said they could neither see or hear me.  Is there a way to fix this?  Does the Pro 9000 work with Chatroulette?

Logi Nu
early04

Re: Logitech Pro 9000 won't work with Chatroulette

Use the Logitech Quick Capture to make sure you've selected a standard (4:3) aspect ration screen size.  Cr is 320x240, so you can use that size.  Then check within the Flash applet to verify you have the correct camera and microphone selected. (Right-click anywhere in the Chatroulette window and select 'Settings...'.

KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,279
Solutions: 505

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum iamacamera! :smileyhappy:

Does this issue occur when the camera is being used on other Flash-based websites, such as:

Thanks.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
iamacamera

Thank you for your suggestions which I followed to the letter.  It still doesn't work.

Logi Nu
iamacamera

mebeam.com doesn't make any sense and their posts are over a year old.  Not sure if they are still working.  I couldn't get on.  Odanta.com seems to be a snapshot service and my video did not appear on the screen.  Just static.  Thanks for your suggestion but I'm still not able to get a video or mic send on Chatroulette.

KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,279
Solutions: 505

Does this issue occur when the camera is installed in UVC Mode?

Thanks.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS