Logi Nu
marieca

QuickCam for Notebooks Pro Mac Compatibility with Skype

[ Edited ]
I've got a logitech quickcam for notebook pro (older one).
M/N:V-UJ15
P/N:861099-0000
S/N:LNA43107212
I have a mac os-x 10.4.10.
With macam, my camera works but skype doesn't recognize it, it says "camera not connected"
when it actually is.
Is there any other software I could download that would allow me to use it on skype?
thank you!

Message Edited by Pegasus on 11-25-2007 01:10 PM
Logi Nu
marieca

skype-Mac Compatibility

Hello again-
I did read your very well explained info, sorry if I still managed to post my question in the wrong section...it seemed to me it could fit in all categories...
But I'm a bit confused as to where my message actually ended up.
Is my situation completely hopeless?
Thanks!
Logi Nu
marieca

skype+mac+notebook pro: works just fine

I figured it out! My bluetooth was on by mistake.
So thanks to macam, my logitech notebook for pro webcam works just fine on my mac ...and I can skype.
Life is good again.
Hope this can help someone else too.
Good luck!
KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,263
Solutions: 505

Re: QuickCam for Notebooks Pro Mac Compatibility with Skype

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum marieca!

I'm hoping that you will read my personal welcome thread as we progress. Thank you.

OK.

Thanks.

Note - Thread moved to proper location (Webcam - IM Clients & Services).

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS