05-24-2012 06:43 AM
I got problem with it, when I use it with skype. If I use only the microphone no problem, but if I start the video the man I talk with, hear crackling sound and can barely hear me. That's on my old PC using Windows XP. When I start the webcam on my laptop I got no problems I can use the mic and cam at the same time with skype.
Thanks in advance!
06-19-2012 01:01 PM - edited 06-19-2012 01:25 PM
Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try to help resolve the issue:
1. If you are using external speakers, try moving the speakers away from the webcam to avoid instances of the microphone picking up feedback from the speakers.
2. Plug the webcam in directly to a USB port of the computer, avoid using USB hubs or docking stations if possible. If you have been using the webcam with the same USB port, try plugging it into a different one.
3. Try lowering the microphone sensitivity.
-For Skype, go to "Tools"
-Then go to "Options"
-Then go to "Audio Settings"
- Adjust the microphone level bar
4. If you have the Logitech Webcam Software installed, make sure that it's the latest version. Latest version should be the Logitech Webcam Software 2.31.1044.0c.
Support Home Page | Downloads | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Check Rebate Status
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.