Logi Nu
Xendoshi

BSOD only with Quick Capture

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Ok I did some searching on the forums but havn't found the answer.

The steps I have taken is this, Uninstalled the software and drivers for my C910.

did a "Clean" boot and installed it, and then tested it. I still got the BSOD in a "Clean Boot"

It doesn't matter if it is 720P or 1080P or even lower settings will recored between 30 sec - 2 min

I get the BSOD between those times. I can use it in a video conference but when I go to try to

do quick capture I ALWAYS get the BSOD. 

Any ideas on what I can do?

4 gig ram

1.5 TB HD

c910 p/n 860-000319

Could I use this webcam under Virtual Win XP without problems, has this even been attempted?

Thanks

Xendoshi. 

EDIT:

P.S. Forgot to append the unepected restart log.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen 
OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID:1033

Additional information about the problem: 
BCCode:10d 
BCP1:0000000000000008 
BCP2:0000057FFB8E0CF8 
BCP3:0000000000000003 
BCP4:FFFFFA8005416270 
OS Version:6_1_7601 
Service Pack:1_0 
Product:256_1

Files that help describe the problem: 
C:\Windows\Minidump\091911-26083-01.dmp 
C:\Users\Paul ~n~ Ivarie\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-61495-0.sysdata.xml

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
jlohnes

Re: BSOD only with Quick Capture

Hello Xendoshi,

I will need a bit more information. Do you have an external Western Digital hard drive with WD SmartWare installed on your PC? Also, do you have any voice changing software installed on your PC? Thanks

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Xendoshi

[ Edited ]

No I don't have any of what you mentioned, I have for my internal HDD Fujitsu and Hitachi.

And no voice changing software installed that I know of. 

Right now I have it runing as a UVC. Just in case you ask if I was or not.

The webcam works great with the software installed as well as in UVC Mode perfect
with video calls, as for recording I don't know as I don't have any software (that I know of)
installed to try and capture a video file in UVC mode.

If you need more info please ask. 

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
jlohnes

Hello Xendoshi,

Make sure you are saving your videos and images to the same hard drive as your operating system, as the documents will need to be on the same drive. This may be causing the issue if you are only getting BSOD with Quick Capture.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.