Logi Nu
bs2100

C525 Video Effects

[ Edited ]

I still have problems with this.  The camera is a c525 and I've installed lws251 multiple times, even doing the clean install stated in other threads.

Do I really have to install an older version of the software and turn off updates because the newest version doesn't even support all of the features?  And how are customers supposed to figure out what version of software to even download to get full use out of our product?

It really would have been nice to know if all features on the box weren't really supported.

Logi Product Team
pedroc

Re: C525 Video Effects

[ Edited ]

Hi bs2100,

You may want to visit FAQ#3428. In this article, you will find the versions of the LWS that support your camera, and you can obtain the supported versions at the bottom of the page. You can also look over the Release Notes for LWS 2.x, which can be found here.

Thanks,

-PedroC

Logi Nu
bs2100

Re: C525 Video Effects

Ok, that's the link that I referenced in the post when I made it in another thread, but you edited that out.

I finally got it working after reinstalling like 3 or 4 times, but then it crashed and gives me the message to please restart the system along with windows giving me the message.  The windows message says "logitech user mode umvpf service stopped working".

Are video effects this buggy so they just stopped supporting them in new versions of the software?