Logi Nu
DasMorbid1

Editing audio/video with c920 pro

Hello,

My father records his music on his pc then uploads his songs to youtube, as of late we had not been using video but would like to try now.

I really need to know how I can edit the sound from the video if using the microphone on the c920.

Or

How can I use an external microphone (the usb mic we have always used) and what would be the easiest way to do thi, being able to edit the music, then add it to the video, then syncing the sound with the video from the c920....

A mouthfull of questions I know, but it would be of great help for my father, I would so love to be able to upload him playing his banjo/guitar and video of him. he is getting so discouraged so far thinking this is going to be very hard to do, and I have finally talked him into making these videos, whish was far from easy.... lol...

I cannot thank you all for your time and cannot express how great this will be if someone could please explain this for us.

Just a note, I am no PC geius, but do work on/build PC's and build websites/graphic design, and learn to use programs pretty well.

again thank you for your time.

KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,260
Solutions: 500

Re: Editing audio/video with c920 pro

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum DasMorbid1! :smileyhappy:

DasMorbid1 asks -

I really need to know how I can edit the sound from the video if using the microphone on the c920.

Or

How can I use an external microphone (the usb mic we have always used) and what would be the easiest way to do thi[s], being able to edit the music, then add it to the video, then syncing the sound with the video from the c920....

In order to perform this task, third-party software will be required.

Thanks.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., or RightNow® Technologies, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums once 24 hours have passed.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS