Logi Nu
Wasaki

Full Screen Display

I would like to know how I can get my Logitech® Webcam Pro 9000 to display full screen on my monitor.

KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,279
Solutions: 505

Re: Full Screen Display

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum Wasaki! :smileyhappy:

Would you like this preference to occur when you are using the camera in the Logitech Webcam Software application (i.e., when you are creating still images and/or videos), in the Logitech® Vid™ video call application, or in a third-party Instant Messenger program?

Thanks.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
Wasaki

I am displaying the image from the live video feed onto projection from my desktop.  no video calls or third party messages. 

KachiWachi

In order to perform this task, third-party software will be required.

Thanks.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
KC4JC

Kachi Wachi,

I'm doing the same as Wasaki. At least now I know I can't get what I want from the Logitech software.

Do you have any recommendations of 3rd party software?

I did a 15-day trial of YouCam, but 3 of the 15 days it had flukes. I read that it's got Win7 compability issues, so I'm not wanting to buy it when Win 7 is my only OS.

Any recommendation of 3rd party software or of where to find good evaluations of such software would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,

Kim

KachiWachi

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum KC4JC! :smileyhappy:

KC4JC sez -

Any recommendation of 3rd party software or of where to find good evaluations of such software would be sincerely appreciated.

Third-Party Software Listing

Thanks.

* Thanks.

Logi Browser
volpfuss

I went to the link you provided for Third Party Software (for full monitor screen webcam display) and I don't see anything on that list for that. (It's very difficult to read through the list and posts as well with your exceptionally long signature text.) Can you tell us specifically which software on that list is the answer for this question? Thanks!

KachiWachi

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum volpfuss! :smileyhappy:

volpfuss asks -

Can you tell us specifically which software on that list is the answer for this question?

1) What is the 860-xxxxxx (or 8xxxxx) series number from the camera's identification tag (FAQ #3427), or preferably, its USB\VID ID?

2) What Operating System (OS) and Service Pack (SP) version is installed?

3) What size / resolution video monitor is installed?

Thanks.

* Thanks.

Logi Visitor
Pungh0Li0

volpfuss wrote:

I went to the link you provided for Third Party Software (for full monitor screen webcam display) and I don't see anything on that list for that. (It's very difficult to read through the list and posts as well with your exceptionally long signature text.) Can you tell us specifically which software on that list is the answer for this question? Thanks!

VLC from Videolan.org will play full screen for you.

Logi Browser
volpfuss

Thanks, KachiWachi :smileyhappy:

Here are my answers to your questions:

I have a Logitech Webcam Pro 9000.

The series number is: 860-000210

The USB/VID ID is:  Not sure what this means. Where do I find this?

I am on Microsoft XP operating system with Service Pack 3 installed.