07-26-2010 06:47 PM
Hi Everybody! Just got my Logitech HD Webcam 9000 today. It's nice and I love it. I have played with it and searched all around and for the life of me I cannot find anywhere to save my videos I record (for blogging) to a video file. I want to be able to import the file into Windows Movie Maker and play around with it. I have been racking my brain for an hour for what should be a relatively simple and easy to find function only to have 0 luck. Could someone please tell me where the save function is or where it aves video files to please? Thank you so much.
07-27-2010 05:00 AM
1) What is the 860-xxxxxx (or 8xxxxx) series number from the camera's identification tag (FAQ #3427), or preferably... the USB\VID ID?
2) What Operating System (OS) and Service Pack (SP) version is installed?
KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<
In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.
* Please note that I am currently providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums once 24 hours have passed.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.
New to Webcams? START HERE!
Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 184.108.40.2068 / 220.127.116.110 / 18.104.22.1689 / 22.214.171.1245 / 126.96.36.1993 - Issues and Solutions
Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues? "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS