02-18-2010 12:10 PM - last edited on 02-18-2010 04:37 PM by nanci
i have a windows vista 32 bit system and i bought a new logitech webcam c200 but when i try to install the software it gives me the first page to choose my language and accept terms and conditions and proceed to next page.
But the problem is i dont get any language in the dropdown neither do i get any next button, seems to be a problem with my laptop i guess some files are missing
Configuration: Windows Vista
02-18-2010 01:00 PM
1) Unplug the camera.
2) Insert the Logitech Webcam Software CD. (Note - Hold down the left Shift key to temporarily disable the Windows Autorun feature.)
3) Open "My Computer", then navigate to the CD's "Drivers" folder.
4) Double-click on the "LgDrvInst.exe" application.
5) Once the camera drivers have been installed, the application should close. (Note - A reboot *may* be requested at this point.)
6) Open "My Computer", then navigate to the CD's "LWS" folder.
7) Double-click on the "LWS32.msi" application.
8) Once the camera software has been installed, the application should close. (Note - A reboot *may* be requested at this point.)
9) Plug in the camera.
02-19-2010 05:00 AM