Logi Nu
trs-80

Issues with new c920 ....

I just purchased a c920 webcam for my fairly new HP Pavilion Slimline PC.  The PC is running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.  The install of the LWS v2.40 goes well, recognizing the webcam, downloading software and installing it.  That is, however, until the very end where the installer becomes unresponsive.  The kicker is that I cannot cancel out of the application, even using task manager to attempt to end the application or associated process.  Add to that on reboot of the system, it won't post until the camera is disconnected from the PC.

Do I have anti-viral software, you bet, but when installing applications, I disable it so as to not interfere with their installation.  I even went into the BIOS and disabled all the Intel based processor options which, in my job, we’ve found can have an impact on how applications run.

Even after reboot, when I reconnect the camera and run the webcam software, the application becomes unresponsive as soon as I tell the applications to show me a video feed.  Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Logi Nu
trs-80

Re: Issues with new c920 ....

Adding additional information.

The PC is an s5xt series with quad core i7 processor, 8 GB of memory and USB 2.0 ports.

Logi Product Team
pedroc

Re: Issues with new c920 ....

Hi trs-80,

Please contact the call center so they help you fix your issue.

Thanks,

-PedrroC