Logi Nu
hbaratta

Need a wide ANGLE webcam

The specs on your website are pathetically incomplete.  I need to know the Field of View on all your webcams so that I can find an appropriate webcam.  As one poster requested 2 years ago, please include this information on product specifications on your website.

Please don't respond to have me call customer support.  I already tried that and I could barely hear or understand the person on the other end.  It's really irritating to hopefully find an answer to my question only to have Logitech respond to the post with that lazy response. 

I need to know the 3 best wide ANGLE webcams and their field of vision.

Thanks.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
ebona

Re: Need a wide ANGLE webcam

[ Edited ]

Hi hbaratta,

The C910 webcam would have the highest field of view. 

Here are 3 of our cameras with the highest field of views:

C910 Diagonal Field of View- 83°   http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/6816

C615 FOV- 74°   http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/hd-webcam-c615

C525 FOV- 69°   http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-communications/webcams/devices/7794

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
ffoldard

How does the older Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 compare in terms of field of view to these three?

Thanks!

ebona

[ Edited ]

The Webcam Pro 9000 has a 75° Diagonal FOV.

It looks like I should have included that in the list as well.

Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
Mike78

I would also like to know what the field of view on the new Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 is.

ebona

[ Edited ]

Hi Mike78,

The field of view for the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 is 78°

Regards, 

Logi Browser
madia

do any of these cameras work with Alert Logictech security systems? I need a wireless, wide angle security camera.

ebona

Hi Madia,

These cameras are not wireless, and they are not made to work with the Alert security systems.

Regards,