Logi Nu
pamuk

Quickcam v11.8 Driver for Windows 7

[ Edited ]

Hello!

Ive bought this Quickcam v 11.8 three years ago, and now i wanted to install the cam on my notebook, cause i dont like the cam, that  stucks on the laptop.

But my  new laptop has Windows 7, and when i try to install it, it says that this program isnt compatible , or  there are problems of compatibility.

Where or how can i find the driver for this cam for windows 7?

I tried to contact logitech, but didnt find an adress anywhere that is free..just one global one, but it wasnt valid anymore.

many thanks :smileyhappy:

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Re: Quickcam v11.8 Driver for Windows 7

Hello pamuk,

Please match the M/N and P/N , located on a tag attached to the USB cable of your camera, to the correct webcam software download using the information contained in this link : http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3428/~/webcam-software-and-driver-suppor...

It is possible that  Windows 7 software is not available for your web camera . If you need assistance determining the availability of Windows 7 compatible Logitech Webcam Software for use with your camera , please post the M/N and P/N .

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.