Logi Nu
mariano

Software Needed

[ Edited ]
I need software for an old logitech webcam. The part number is 861099-0000. The model number is V-UJ15. I have XP. Thanks

Message Edited by Pegasus on 06-01-2007 10:06 AM
KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,279
Solutions: 505

Re: Software Needed

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum mariano! :smileyhappy:

P/N: 861099
USB\VID_046D&PID_08B1 ; Notebooks Pro (Black)
QuickCam 8.4.8

Thanks.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
arno94

Hello,

I have EXACTLY the same webcam but mine works well under XP. Why this message ? Because I can't find any driver for Vista. Could you help me please ?

Thanks.
KachiWachi

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum arno94! :smileyhappy:

This camera is not supported in Vista.

Thanks.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
arno94

Hi again,

Thank you for your welcome message and your answer but I would like to know if there is a hope to see this webcam supported by Vista. And if not, is there a good reason for that ?

Thank you in advance.
KachiWachi

Thanks.

* Thanks.

Logi Nu
Klover84

I have the same camera V-UJ15 and cannot find the software on this website to reinstall it to my computer after cleaning of Windows XP and reinstalling it. (XP)
KachiWachi

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum Klover84! :smileyhappy:

I provided a direct link earlier in this thread.

Thanks.

* Thanks.

gm2
Logi Nu
gm2

i too have the quickcam for notebooks (black), same model number. i have installed the latest software rev. for vista and the laptop can not find the camera, although, i have tried all three ports? anyone got any ideas?
KachiWachi

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum gm2! :smileyhappy:

This camrera is not supported in Vista.

Thanks.

* Thanks.