Logi Nu
Redwards34

Video Effects?

I just got my C310 webcam and I was trying to play around with the video effects so I downloaded an avatar or 2. Now I'm trying to use them but they don't show up in the effects menu. Whats wrong?
Logi Nu
Redwards34

Re: Video Effects?

Bump. Any help guys?

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello Redwards34,

Please view the following link:

Cameras that support Avatars, Face Accessories, Fun Filters and Video Mask (FAQ #8366)

The C310 can make use of Fun Filters but not Avatars.

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
xeoe

Cintech,

Please view the following link:

Logitech webpage listing the C310 as Avatar-capable.

"Premium Webcams – The following webcams ..." (The C310 is included in this list) "... support all types of Video Effects. This includes Fun Filters, Avatars, Face Accessories, and Video Masks."

This was the page I consulted when upgrading my C310.  I've wasted money on this (admittedly it's a great camera, I just don't need it if it doesn't do anything above my old cam but 'fun filters'.)

Is there any way I can trade this in to Logitech for an upgrade, or am I stuck with a redundant product now?  It's past the 14-day exchange limit at the store I bought it.

Logi Nu
xeoe

I should add, from that link click on "Compatible Webcams".  The C310 is in the top row.