Logi Nu
Trueman

Where can I download LWS 12.10.1113.0000 or the latest v.1.x LWS? Win7x64

Hello everyone. Where can I get the latest Logitech Webcam (Quickcam) Software, previous to ver.2?

I have some problems with the second gen. LWS, including very bad fps and too few resolution modes (for example, there are no 800x600), and I just hate the new software design. Oh, yes, and I also hate that it doesn't allow me to change the camera screen size.

Anyway, I want to install the latest 1.x version (I think it was 13.x). My latest version was 12.10.1113.0000, and I even have the installation file, but the problem is that I had Windows XP x32 and now I have Windows 7 x64, so I'm not sure that LWS is compatible with my OS.

Thanks.

P.s. please, don't suggest re-installing LWS/OS/any-other-program, cuz I already did it and it didn't help. v2 is just worse than v1 for my cam (QuickCam Pro 9000).

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Re: Where can I download LWS 12.10.1113.0000 or the latest v.1.x LWS? Win7x64

Hello trueman:

Thank you for posting your issue to the Logitech Community Forums.

You can download any version of software at: ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/quickcam/

In your second paragraph it states that you want "the latest 1.x version(I think it was 13.x)". The 12.X indicates LWS 1.x but 13.x indicates 2.x. The current version of software, for LWS, that will work with your Windows 7x64 is: ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/quickcam/lws225_full.exe

However, if you do not want 2.x then please install ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/quickcam/lws110_x64.exe

Hope this helps!

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.
Logi Nu
Trueman

Thank you.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
kpeppard

Hello Trueman:

You are very welcome!

Regards

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
All opinions written here are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of my employer.