Logi Nu
normington

Which model webcam do I have?

Hi,

I've been given a logitech webcam, and I'm trying to find out the model. I can't find it written on the camera anywhere, and in windows it just shows up as "USB Video Device" and nothing more specific. I've looked on the logitech website but none of the product pictures seem to match - perhaps it is not in production any more.

Any clues are welcome,

Thanks, Andrew 

Here are some pictures of it:

camera3.png

KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,295
Solutions: 505

Re: Which model webcam do I have?

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum normington! :smileyhappy:

For specific information on how to find the camera's USB\VID_ID, please see the following tutorial:

http://www.quickcamteam.net/documentation/faq/how-do-i-find-the-vendor-and-product-id-of-my-camera

Thanks.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently providing LIMITED "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
normington

Thanks.

The code says VID_046D and PID_08CE but what do I do with this information now?

Andrew 

Logi Nu
normington

Actually, as luck would have it, it happens to be the indentical model to the example on the tutorial - Quickcam Pro 5000. Problem solved.

Thanks! 

KachiWachi

NP.

Thank you for reporting back in with your progress and updated status.

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently providing LIMITED "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
destinyk

Hiii friends !!! my name is destinyk and i'm new to this site. my device instance ID is ----USB\VID_04FC&PID_0561\5&26B8F84C&0&1 and i have lost my webcam drivers... plzzzz help me friends..... i'm in really hard situation.
KachiWachi

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum destinyk! :smileyhappy:

USB\VID_04FC&PID_0561

This is a Sunplus Technology Co., Ltd. SPCA561 USB Webcam (Flexcam 100).

Thanks.

* Thanks.

Logi Nu
destinyk

Re: can u provide me the drivers???

HI friend !!! i appreciate ur work..... and thank u for replying soon. can u tell me where to get the drivers or can u provide me the drivers.plzzz i really need them. i need full setup driver package. plz help me friend.
KachiWachi

Re: can u provide me the drivers???

Please contact Sunplus Support directly for further assistance with this issue.

Thanks.

* Thanks.