Logi Nu
lana

argh! what's happened!?

Hello,

i have a logitech webcam, and before i reset my computer it worked fine, but I've reset it, and not i put the driver in and it says 'this software is not compatible with your operating system, please visit the logitech website for help' I've looked on the website and there's nothing there to help, someone help 'cause it's important!

Thanks,

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Re: argh! what's happened!?

Hello Iana,

Please provide details such as your operating system and the M/N and P/N located on a tag attached to the USB cord of the camera.

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.
Logi Nu
lana

The details on usb: M/N   V-U0011     P/N: 860-000277

thanks.

Retired Logitech Employee / Moderator (Inactive)
Cintech

Hello Iana,

Please use the link below as a guide , to be sure you are installing the correct Logitech Webcam Software for your operating system.

http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3428/~/webcam-software-and-driver-suppor...

Best Regards,

Knowledgebase | Downloads + Get Parts | Contact Support | Manuals | Warranty | Rebate
If a reply adequately addresses your technical issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users via search.