09-17-2010 07:26 PM
My computer says its there but not working properly, etc Have the disk, **bleep** thing says everything is loaded, but NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
09-18-2010 05:00 AM
1) What is the 860-xxxxxx (or 8xxxxx) series number from the camera's identification tag (FAQ #3427), or preferably... the USB\VID ID?
2) Which version of the Logitech Webcam Software application/drivers is installed (FAQ #5105)?
3) Does this issue occur when you are using the camera in the Logitech Webcam Software application (i.e., to create still images and/or videos), in the Logitech® Vid™ video call application, or only in a third-party Instant Messenger program?
KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?
If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<
In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.
* Please note that I am currently providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums once 24 hours have passed.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.
New to Webcams? START HERE!
Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 188.8.131.528 / 184.108.40.2060 / 220.127.116.119 / 18.104.22.1685 / 22.214.171.1243 - Issues and Solutions
Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues? "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS