Logi Nu
a2212
Accepted Solution

v-uam14a windows 7 drivers

Hi All.

I did try to find an answer but no luck. I've just got this  v-uam14a webcam but can't find any drivers for windows 7.

What can I do (exept buuing a new one :smileyhappy: )

Regards

KachiWachi
Topics: 251
Kudos: 1,263
Solutions: 505

Re: v-uam14a windows 7 drivers

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum a2212! :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately, this camera is not supported on Windows 7. :smileysad:

Thanks.

(Ref: FAQ #13985, FAQ #12712, and FAQ #3428)

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)
  Have you checked your Logitech Forums Private Messages today?  

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

New to Webcams? START HERE!

Logitech Webcam Software 2.x (a.k.a. QuickCam 13.x) - Issues and Solutions
Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
a2212

[ Edited ]

Thanks for that info :smileyhappy:

I've found a way of installing it. I hope it could help.

You need to download QuickCam v11.0 ( vista drivers) for your webcam v-uam14a

You can find it here

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/support-downloads/downloads/webcams/legacy-devices/3385?section=downlo...

Once downloaded make sure your webcam is unplugged .

Then click on the right side of your mouse and choose Troubleshoot Compatibility

Then choose - This program works on earliest version of Windows.

It should try to install with Windows XP compatibility, (even if it tells you that this program wont work on your Windows choose to install it )

At some point you need to restart your computer to continue installation, then you need to plug your webcam and it works,

It worked for me anyway.

Best regards

KachiWachi

http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/board/message?board.id=quickcam_software&message.id=71090&#M7109...

Thanks.

(Ref: Important Notes)

KachiWachi - Webcam Forum Guru (2002), Logi Legend (2007), Distinguished Logi Legend (2010), QuickCam® Team Forums (2007)
(I am not affiliated with Logitech®, Inc., Lithium™ Technologies, Inc., RightNow® Technologies, Inc., or Salesforce.com, Inc.)

If you are looking for official Logitech Customer / Technical Support, please >> CLICK HERE <<

In order to help keep the forum content "fresh", please do not post a reply to any thread that is over six (6) months old.

* Please note that I am currently NOT providing "general" troubleshooting assistance in the public forums at this time.
* However, if I am interested in your issue, and for all "advanced" issues, I will be sending you a Private Message before then.
* Thanks.

* PS - If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" buttons, so that this information can benefit others.

Logitech Webcam Software 1.00.1280 / 1.10.1113 (a.k.a. QuickCam 12.x) - Issues and Solutions
QuickCam 11.0.0.1218 / 11.1.0.2030 / 11.5.0.1169 / 11.8.0.1065 / 11.9.0.1263 - Issues and Solutions

Is your problem one of these older, common, known, or repeat issues?     "Everything Macintosh"
How to make your Logitech camera work in an IM                     Are you looking for (older) software?
Why your older Logitech camera *may* not be supported on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and/or on a 64-bit OS
Logi Nu
Aurelmaispasmar

Thanks a bunch! It actually works, I would never have guessed if it wasn't for you.

I can now use my not-so-old webcam on windows 7.

Thanks again,

Aurelmaispasmarc

KachiWachi

Welcome to the Logitech Community Webcam Forum Aurelmaispasmar! :smileyhappy:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Finding-Camera-Software-and-Drivers/m-p/479940#M80842

Thanks.

* Thanks.

Logi Nu
a2212

I'm glad I could help you. :smileyhappy:

KachiWachi

For more information, please see:

http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/board/message?board.id=quickcam_software&thread.id=19495

Thanks.

* Thanks.