Logi Nu
Arkose
Accepted Solution

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro on Windows 7 64-bit?

I am thinking about buying a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. I am using the Windows 7 64-bit RC as my sole OS and will be buying the release version as soon as it becomes available, so Windows 7 compatibility is a must. Do the Vista 64-bit drivers and configuration software for the Extreme 3D Pro work with the Windows 7 64-bit RC? This looks like a great joystick, but I don't really want to buy it now and then find I can't use it properly (or worse, not at all) until Logitech officially supports it later on.

Many thanks in advance. :smileyhappy:

Logi Nu
SeaFood

Re: Logistic Extreme 3D Pro on Windows 7 64-bit?

I got it, plugged in the USB, windows 7 (RC) recognized it, installed the system provided driver.. I fired up FSX, FSX recognized it, did self set up for joy stick... "fly now" off I went.. Never touched a thing to get it going.  I was calibrated perfect. Only thing I had to do was remember what button did what.  totally hassle free. Enjoy

Logi Nu
Arkose

Re: Logistic Extreme 3D Pro on Windows 7 64-bit?

That is very good to hear! Thank you :smileyhappy:
Logi Nu
Erno

Re: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro on Windows 7 64-bit?

Hi!

I am using Windows 7 RC 64-bit OS myself and bought the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro yesterday. I am having some troubles.. It calibrates all wrong so that when I try to play Tom Clancy's HAWX, it shoots the plane to the ground. I can't pull up at all, only down. Same situation happens in the Logitech software test page.

Logi Nu
Ghozt

Re: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro on Windows 7 64-bit?

The twist handle on my joystick was 24 degrees to the right but I managed to fix it by unplugging the joystick and running the wingman calibrate cleaner, when I  replugged the joystick it was calibrated correctly. Make sure you unplug it first, I tryed running it without unplugging and it didnt do anything, also if you're running vista or win7 use 'run as administrator' on calibration cleaner.