Logi Nu
JLPicard

Trackman Marble FX Trackball: Windows 7

What driver do I use?  Setpoint 4.8 does nothing for me, I can't configure my buttons.

Logi Legend
rlowens

Re: Trackman Marble FX Trackball: Windows 7

Since SetPoint doesn't support this old model, and you can't use the old MouseWare driver on Windows 7 (as far as I know), you might try installing Microsoft's IntelliPoint mouse driver and tell it you have a simple 5-button mouse model. That might get your buttons configurable.

-Richard L. Owens, author of the uberOptions mod for SetPoint. Unlock the options of your SetPoint-controlled device! mirror
Logi Nu
nativefish

This is the best mouse ever made. I have 2 bought new when they first came out outlasted many computers. I would like to see Logitech give these trackballs some further support ie. drivers or even a new upgraded version of this mouse would be fantastic the only real change that needs to be made is make it compatible with Windows 7 and beyond

rlowens wrote:

Since SetPoint doesn't support this old model, and you can't use the old MouseWare driver on Windows 7 (as far as I know), you might try installing Microsoft's IntelliPoint mouse driver and tell it you have a simple 5-button mouse model. That might get your buttons configurable.

. As long as I can find working Marble FX and can keep them working with my current OS I will only use them. Logitech please help us for a future with the Marble FX

Logi Nu
coolbull00

I have also the same Problem, i can't use my logitech trackball ob windows7

logitech driver doesn't support this trackball...

logitech yoou have to solve this Problem soon or i will never buy again products from logitech !!!!

i want to use my trackball on windows 7 with alle the buttons and configurations of them...

Logi Nu
Gearsau

I have a similar problem with my TRACKMAN FX  trackball. I have two (2) of these so that I have a spare.  Some years ago, I purchased a couple of LOGITECH CORDLESS OPTICAL TRACKMANs and hated them. They were so uncomfortable to use, that I never used them after a few days.

I have been a LOGITECH TRACKBALL user since 1998.  Loved the MARBLE FX and feel the TRACKMAN FX is even better.   Pity  that LOGITECH  dont promote this range much better in the market. Then they may do something regading support  with WINDOWS 7.

I have large hands, and cant come to terms with tiny little mice ( mouse)

Logi Nu
effex

I cannot get my well loved and trusty old Logitech Trackman Marble FX to work properly on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. 

I have tried installing it in compatibility mode for XP which is what it used to work on, but I cannot get the Logitech display panel to come up – just the regular Windows mouse panel shows, so I cannot program the trackball buttons.

Anybody managed to solve this problem?  If so, how?

Logi Nu
despeyland

I agree!  If Logitech thinks that I will buy a new Logitech trackball just because their old trackballs do not work on a 64-bit operating system, they are WRONG!!!  My ancient keyboard works on my 64-bit OS, so why not my trackball?