Logi Nu
LarryBrown

Win 7 64 bit & Wingman Extreme 3D drivers/software

[ Edited ]

I have a Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital 3D joystick. I also have a new computer with Windows 7 64 bit OS.  I am DESPERATE for a joystick driver and joystick configuration software that will work in this configuration.  I should also mention that the joystick has a serial port connection at it's end but I am using a serial-to-USB adaptor because the computer has no serial ports.

If ANYONE has a PROVEN solution to this problem, PLEASE PLEASE email me at (personal content edited)  with either the driver and configuration software or an exact link to the same.

I would offer to name my first born after you in exchange for your assistance but my first born is already 24 years old and I am too old to be having any more kids, so you are out of luck there. However, be assured that I will be eternally grateful for any assistance.

Thank-you,

LarryBrown

[Mod Edit: Removed email address. This is not good internet etiquette. This is how you get added to spam chains etc. Please use the PM system provided to all users at the top-right of your screen.]

Logi Nu
rossr

Re: Win 7 64 bit & Wingman Extreme 3D drivers/software

I was able to use the Logitech Profiler version 508 (lgs508.exe) in Win7 32-bit. You can download it from the Extreme™ 3D Pro
page: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/441/291&hub=1&cl=us,en

-Ross